The Daily Tea

Amateur Bloggers. Creative Writers

This Post is Dedicated to…My Creative Writing Students

March13

Dear Creative Writing Students,

This post is dedicated to y’all! I hope that you guys know that your classes are a bright spot in the middle of my day. Y’all are talented writers with amazing voices, and I can’t even tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog posts. I have bragged to anyone that’ll listen about my creative writing classes and I’ve shown off your blogs to our technology coach, Ms. Brown, Dr. Justus, and other English teachers in my department. Everyone is impressed! I hope that you have enjoyed blogging, but even if you haven’t, I REALLY appreciate you playing along. I’m fully aware that this class is easy, and in my opinion, it should be. Our goal is to grow as writers with practice and feedback from our peers. Writing should be fun…or at least enjoyable…and how can I ever tell you that you aren’t writing creatively enough to get a good grade??

Please keep writing. We only have a few short months left with one another, and it’s important to me that you stay focused and inspired. I really am super proud of y’allΒ and am thankful for our time together every single day.

Love,

Ms. Henderson

by posted under Teacher Post | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“This Post is Dedicated to…My Creative Writing Students”

1. March 13th, 2019 at 6:08 pm      Reply W00P13 Says:

I really enjoy coming to your class everyday! It’s like a nice break from the tiring school day. I’ve always thought that Dr. Justus was spelt like Justice instead of Justus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. March 13th, 2019 at 11:53 am      Reply Fall Taurus Says:

TrΓ©s bien! Enchante!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar